NASHVILLE, Tennessee., May 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Nashville-based Zander Insurance, one of the nation’s largest independent insurance agencies, has received several awards from leading insurance companies for their work helping families protect their wealth and financial future during an unprecedented year.
🎬📺 Free Movies and Free TV Shows! 🎭🎬
- Traveler insurance selected Zander Insurance as one of the Platinum Elite Level Circle of Excellence winners of 2020 after significant revenue and service growth for the year.
- Car owners insurance has awarded Zander Insurance the Sapphire Agency Award, recognizing the company’s continued collaboration to provide customers with affordable and comprehensive insurance plans.
- Safeco Insurance, part of Liberty Mutual, named Zander Insurance a 2020 Elite Agent, an honor reserved for the top 10 percent of nationally appointed Safeco agencies that demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- Include, one of the largest personal property and casualty insurance brands named Zander Insurance a Charter Club Agency as it expanded its service offering to clients over the past year.
- Progressive selected Zander Insurance as 2020 Platinum 25 Agency, an exclusive recognition for the country’s top 25 agencies that excel at helping clients find the right insurance policies to meet their needs.
- Grange Insurance has named Zander Insurance as Senior Partner Plus for a strong year in providing protection plans for customers for car, home, life and business insurance.
- The Hartford Zander Insurance has awarded the Stag Agent Award in recognition of providing exceptional property and casualty insurance to customers in 2020.
- Protective life insurance awarded Zander Insurance as a Top Producer in 2020 for achieving an impressive level of sales and service in meeting the life insurance needs of their customers.
- security has named Zander Insurance a Chairman’s Circle Honoree for its quality manufacturing and service related to disability insurance policies.
- last, Lincoln Financial Group listed Zander Insurance as a Premier Partner for its high level of life insurance sales and commitment to superior customer service.
“I’m proud of our team that always prioritizes customer satisfaction,” said Jeff Zander, CEO of Zander Insurance. “Despite a year of tremendous uncertainty, we’ve helped individuals and families experience peace of mind knowing they’re covered if the unexpected happens.”
Zander, a fourth generation family/employee company, has been serving customers across the country for nearly 100 years. The company offers services that span all lines of insurance, including term life, long-term disability, identity theft protection, automotive, homeowners, commercial, benefits, and more.
The company also believes in investing in its employees. Zander holds an annual team building week tailored to each department that encourages communication and the importance of teamwork. As part of an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 49 percent of the company is owned by employees through Zander Group Holdings.
For more information about Zander Insurance and its products, please visit: www.zander.com.
About Zander Insurance Group
headquarters in Nashville, Tennessee, Zander Insurance Group believes that nothing is more important than protecting US families and businesses. For nearly 100 years, Zander has put customers first by simplifying the process of researching insurance products and enabling customers to purchase a complete portfolio from one office. This fourth generation family/employee business offers a comprehensive selection of personal and business insurance products to their nationwide customer base. Zander Insurance is Dave Ramsey’s choice for high-quality insurance programs and services. For more information visit www.zander.com.
Rachel Davis, (336) 455-2075, email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zander-insurance-recognized-for-continued-growth-and-commitment-to-excellence-301298552.html
SOURCE Zander Insurance